Juvederm Voluma XC is an injectable gel for deep injection in the cheeks area to correct age related volume loss and to rejuvenate skin for adults over 21. Juvederm Voluma XC is injected into the facial tissues to correct the moderate to very serious or severe facial wrinkles or folds like nasolabial folds that appear due to aging.
On the other hand Juvederm Ultra XC is used for injecting into the perioral area and lips for augmentation in adults that are over 21.
Promoted Supplier: Hyaldirect UK
You must make sure that you purchase your product from a reliable and trusted supplier. To buy Juvederm voluma XC or Juvederm Ultra XC you must ensure that you are not using an expired or fested product or you can have severe side effects. We recommend this store to buy lip fillers and other dermal fillers online. It is required to consult your doctor and ensure the reliability of the product before using it.
Don’t use it if…
You should not use any of these gels in case if you have a history of severe allergies or allergenic problems. If you have allergies from anesthetics like lidocaine or the gram positive bacterial proteins then you should use the problems that comes without such anesthetics.
There are also some precautions that one must take care of that are pointed down below:
- You must tell you doctor if you are a breastfeeding or pregnant woman. Usage of these products on pregnant and breastfeeding women is not tested yet. Due diligence is necessary.
- The safety of Juvederm Ultra XC and Juvederm Voluma XC is still not tested on patients under 18, patients under 35 years or over 65.
- We do not recommend to use Juvederm voluma XC on areas other than facial wrinkles and cheeks as it is not tested yet on other areas. You should also not consider using Juvederm Ultra XC on areas other than the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation, folds or facial wrinkles since it is still under study.
- The safety of Juvederm Voluma on areas other than cheeks is still not guaranteed.
- You must inform your doctor if you have excessive scarring problems such as hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations or any other pigmentation disorder otherwise using these products can result into additional scars or may change in pigmentation
- You must not take any other chemical or laser treatments just after using these products. Or you must inform your doctor about them before having the treatment. You must consider the possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site of these procedures after the treatment.
- If you are experiencing any sign of injury at the area where gel was injected then you may be at a higher risk of side effects, therefore you must get medical help shortly.
- If you are on immunosuppressive therapy which is used to reduce the immune response of the body. Otherwise you can increase the risk of infection after the treatment.
- If you are on medication then you are required to inform your doctor as it can prolong bleeding after the injection of the gel. Please note that you may feel bruising for a larger period than normal patients if you are on medication
- You must not use alcoholic beverages, avoid strenuous exercise, avoid exposure to extensive sun heat for next 24 hours after the treatment.
You must also consult to a doctor before getting the treatment of either Juvederm Voluma XC or Juvederm Ultra XC. Please note that these guidelines are officially declared by the manufacturer, Juvederm for using these products.